servicestoincarcerated@listserv.cla-net.org

CLA Services to People Who Are Incarcerated

View all threads

Zoom Fair Open Discussion Tomorrow

AJ
Austin, Jeanie (LIB)
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 10:29 PM

Hi all -

There will be a CLA Interest Group-wide Zoom Open Discussion tomorrow at 3:30 PM PT.  No obligation to attend, but I'm planning to be there and to share some information about our group.  If you'd like, please either join us (you'll get to hear about other Interest Groups, I believe), or send along any information you'd like me to highlight or share with potential interested Interest Group members.

Here's the original email from CLA --

Save the Date! The CLA Interest Group Committee is inviting all interest groups, members and non-members, to join us for the 2020 CLA Interest Group Zoom Fair on August 25th, from 3:30pm-5pm, where you will have the chance to meet with your interest group and learn about others. Take this time to connect with CLA Interest Group leaders, members and non-members, hear what Interest Groups are all about, meet new people, discover new interests or have a conversation about how the pandemic is impacting you. We'll have some fun too. We know some groups are not as active as others. If this is true of your group, you'll be able to use this time to get to meet with other Interest Group members and maybe your group will be reenergized.

RSVP using this link: 2020 CLA Interest Group Zoom Fair https://www.cla-net.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1413217&group=

The event Zoom link will be sent to you the day before on Monday, August 24th. Please make sure we have a working email in your RSVP.

If you have any questions, please contact Holly Macriss, CLA Interest Groups and Awards Coordinator, at hmacriss@cla-net.orgmailto:hmacriss@cla-net.org.

We look forward to seeing you August 25!

All Best,

Jeanie Austin

(pronouns: they/them/theirhttps://jeanieaustin.com/they-them-pronouns-module/)

Librarian
Jail & Reentry Services
San Francisco Public Library

https://sfpl.bibliocommons.com/item/show/3562456093

[...]
KR
Kinnon, Rachel (LIB)
Mon, Aug 24, 2020 10:38 PM

Thank you, Jeanie! I will be there. I'd love the chance to hear from other librarians working with incarcerated people about how things are going during this incredibly difficult time.

All best,
Rachel

Rachel Kinnon (she/her)
Manager, Jail and Reentry Services
San Francisco Public Library
100 Larkin Street, Suite 602
San Francisco, CA 94102
rachel.kinnon@sfpl.orgmailto:rachel.kinnon@sfpl.org
Due to the nature of my work, I am often without email and phone access and replies may be delayed. I greatly appreciate your patience.

This message is from outside the City email system. Do not open links or attachments from untrusted sources.

[...]

Thank you, Jeanie! I will be there. I'd love the chance to hear from other librarians working with incarcerated people about how things are going during this incredibly difficult time. All best, Rachel --- Rachel Kinnon (she/her) Manager, Jail and Reentry Services San Francisco Public Library 100 Larkin Street, Suite 602 San Francisco, CA 94102 rachel.kinnon@sfpl.org<mailto:rachel.kinnon@sfpl.org> cell: 415-471-5340 Due to the nature of my work, I am often without email and phone access and replies may be delayed. I greatly appreciate your patience. From: Servicestoincarcerated <servicestoincarcerated-bounces@listserv.cla-net.org> On Behalf Of Austin, Jeanie (LIB) Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 3:30 PM To: servicestoincarcerated@listserv.cla-net.org Subject: [Servicestoincarcerated] Zoom Fair Open Discussion Tomorrow This message is from outside the City email system. Do not open links or attachments from untrusted sources. Hi all - There will be a CLA Interest Group-wide Zoom Open Discussion tomorrow at 3:30 PM PT. No obligation to attend, but I'm planning to be there and to share some information about our group. If you'd like, please either join us (you'll get to hear about other Interest Groups, I believe), or send along any information you'd like me to highlight or share with potential interested Interest Group members. Here's the original email from CLA -- Save the Date! The CLA Interest Group Committee is inviting all interest groups, members and non-members, to join us for the 2020 CLA Interest Group Zoom Fair on August 25th, from 3:30pm-5pm, where you will have the chance to meet with your interest group and learn about others. Take this time to connect with CLA Interest Group leaders, members and non-members, hear what Interest Groups are all about, meet new people, discover new interests or have a conversation about how the pandemic is impacting you. We'll have some fun too. We know some groups are not as active as others. If this is true of your group, you'll be able to use this time to get to meet with other Interest Group members and maybe your group will be reenergized. RSVP using this link: 2020 CLA Interest Group Zoom Fair <https://www.cla-net.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1413217&group=> The event Zoom link will be sent to you the day before on Monday, August 24th. Please make sure we have a working email in your RSVP. If you have any questions, please contact Holly Macriss, CLA Interest Groups and Awards Coordinator, at hmacriss@cla-net.org<mailto:hmacriss@cla-net.org>. We look forward to seeing you August 25! All Best, Jeanie Austin (pronouns: they/them/their<https://jeanieaustin.com/they-them-pronouns-module/>) Librarian Jail & Reentry Services San Francisco Public Library