Fwd: Book Review Invitation

RE
Rodarte, Edwin
Tue, Jul 11, 2017 12:10 AM

Good day everyone, see opportunity below as a potential reviewer.

Edwin Rodarte | Librarian
Emerging Technologies and Collections
213.228.7384

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chianne Omela comela@litfirepublishing.com
Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:00 AM
Subject: Book Review Invitation
To: erodarte@lapl.org

Edwin Rodarte
Latino Services Interest Group, Co-Chair
California Library Association

Dear Edwin,

My name is Chi from the product development department of LitFire
Publishing, a provider of self-publishing solutions to authors.

We are building a book review network to provide quality review services to
our authors. In line with this, we would like to invite you and your
community of librarians to be part of our book reviewer team. Experience is
preferred but not necessary. We're only interested in getting honest,
objective, constructive, and quality reviews. Rest assured, we will not be
requiring our reviewers to write only positive reviews.

Should you decide to join our team, we are giving monetary incentives as
compensation for your time and insights. On top of that, we will donate
books to your selected library. These books have been/will be displayed in
the international, national, and regional book fairs we join annually such
as the ALA Annual Conference and Exhibition, Book Expo America, Frankfurt
Book Fair, etc. We'll be happy to talk with you about the terms of the
benefits and other details.

Looking forward to hear from you.

All the best,

Chi Omela | Product Development Trainee

*Website: *http://www.litfirepublishing.com
http://in25app.com/clicks.php?coid=14036820&cid=10396&url=47846
Tel: 1-800-511-9787 <(800)%20511-9787>
2090 Dunwoody Club Dr #106-07, Atlanta, GA 30350

Office Hours: 9am-6pm EST

If you do not want to receive future email communication from us, please
use the link: unsubscribe
http://in25app.com/unsubscribe.php?coid=14036820&cid=10396

LitFire Publishing LLC, 2090 Dunwoody Club Dr #106-07, Atlanta, GA 30350

Good day everyone, see opportunity below as a potential reviewer. Edwin Rodarte | Librarian Emerging Technologies and Collections 213.228.7384 ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Chianne Omela <comela@litfirepublishing.com> Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:00 AM Subject: Book Review Invitation To: erodarte@lapl.org Edwin Rodarte Latino Services Interest Group, Co-Chair California Library Association Dear Edwin, My name is Chi from the product development department of LitFire Publishing, a provider of self-publishing solutions to authors. We are building a book review network to provide quality review services to our authors. In line with this, we would like to invite you and your community of librarians to be part of our book reviewer team. Experience is preferred but not necessary. We're only interested in getting honest, objective, constructive, and quality reviews. Rest assured, we will not be requiring our reviewers to write only positive reviews. Should you decide to join our team, we are giving monetary incentives as compensation for your time and insights. On top of that, we will donate books to your selected library. These books have been/will be displayed in the international, national, and regional book fairs we join annually such as the ALA Annual Conference and Exhibition, Book Expo America, Frankfurt Book Fair, etc. We'll be happy to talk with you about the terms of the benefits and other details. Looking forward to hear from you. All the best, *Chi Omela* | *Product Development Trainee* *Website: *http://www.litfirepublishing.com <http://in25app.com/clicks.php?coid=14036820&cid=10396&url=47846> *Tel:* 1-800-511-9787 <(800)%20511-9787> 2090 Dunwoody Club Dr #106-07, Atlanta, GA 30350 *Office Hours:* 9am-6pm EST If you do not want to receive future email communication from us, please use the link: unsubscribe <http://in25app.com/unsubscribe.php?coid=14036820&cid=10396> LitFire Publishing LLC, 2090 Dunwoody Club Dr #106-07, Atlanta, GA 30350