Survey -Immigrant Librarians and Library Staff in United States

RE
Rodarte, Edwin
Wed, Mar 7, 2018 12:57 AM

From: ecaucus-request@lists.ala.org [mailto:ecaucus-request@lists.ala.org
] *On Behalf Of *Nurhak Tuncer-Bayramli
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 9:40 AM
To: ecaucus@lists.ala.org
Subject: [ecaucus] Survey -Immigrant Librarians and Library Staff in
United States

Dear friends,

(I have posted on multiple lists. My apologies for duplications.)

I have designed a survey to see the challenges of "immigrant librarians and
library staff in United States."

If you are a "first generation" immigrant (regardless of your visa status
or citizenship status) and  working in libraries please take this survey.
(If you are retired or international student you are also welcome to take
this survey as long as you are an immigrant).

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonk
ey.com/r/Immigrantlibrarians

I hope this project will contribute to the conversation about immigrant
librarians and library staff in United States.

I will present and publish the results after the survey is completed.

Please keep in your mind that this survey is anonymous and any personal
information will be kept confidential according to the IRB standards and
laws of United States. Please read the consent page before taking the
survey.

Please contact me directly at nurhak@gmail.com, if you have any problems
accessing the survey.

Thank you for your time.