FW: [Calix] Crowdsourcing for Conference Closes on Friday

JJ
Jennifer Johnson
Wed, Jun 14, 2017 8:39 PM

Hello everyone!

Please be sure to make your voice heard so that the CLA team can make sure that the session you’d like to see have the appropriate space.

“Now is your chance to let your voice be heard. Crowdsourcing our sessions will help us determine which sessions are most popular so we can make room assignments, duplicate sessions or feature sessions. The window is short, though - we need to hear your thoughts by June 16. Please vote here: http://bit.ly/sessionvote and be sure to use the tags or search if something is of interest to you since there are so many choices.”

Jenn Johnson
Lead Librarian- Circulation
City of Carlsbad
1775 Dove Lane Carlsbad, CA 92011

From: Calix [mailto:calix-bounces@listserv.cla-net.org] On Behalf Of Morgan Pershing
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:38 AM
To: Calix calix@listserv.cla-net.org
Subject: [Calix] Crowdsourcing for Conference Closes on Friday

Hello California Library Community -
Now is your chance to let your voice be heard. Crowdsourcing our sessions will help us determine which sessions are most popular so we can make room assignments, duplicate sessions or feature sessions. The window is short, though - we need to hear your thoughts by June 16. Please vote here: http://bit.ly/sessionvote and be sure to use the tags or search if something is of interest to you since there are so many choices.
And of course, don't miss your chance to get in on the early bird savings for Conference! Register here: http://bit.ly/claregistration
Until November! (That's not true, you'll hear from me again.)
Thanks for reading,

Morgan Rose Pershing
CLA Conference 2017 Publicity Chair

Hello everyone! Please be sure to make your voice heard so that the CLA team can make sure that the session you’d like to see have the appropriate space. “Now is your chance to let your voice be heard. Crowdsourcing our sessions will help us determine which sessions are most popular so we can make room assignments, duplicate sessions or feature sessions. The window is short, though - we need to hear your thoughts by June 16. Please vote here: http://bit.ly/sessionvote and be sure to use the tags or search if something is of interest to you since there are so many choices.” Jenn Johnson Lead Librarian- Circulation City of Carlsbad 1775 Dove Lane Carlsbad, CA 92011 From: Calix [mailto:calix-bounces@listserv.cla-net.org] On Behalf Of Morgan Pershing Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:38 AM To: Calix <calix@listserv.cla-net.org> Subject: [Calix] Crowdsourcing for Conference Closes on Friday Hello California Library Community - Now is your chance to let your voice be heard. Crowdsourcing our sessions will help us determine which sessions are most popular so we can make room assignments, duplicate sessions or feature sessions. The window is short, though - we need to hear your thoughts by June 16. Please vote here: http://bit.ly/sessionvote and be sure to use the tags or search if something is of interest to you since there are so many choices. And of course, don't miss your chance to get in on the early bird savings for Conference! Register here: http://bit.ly/claregistration Until November! (That's not true, you'll hear from me again.) Thanks for reading, Morgan Rose Pershing CLA Conference 2017 Publicity Chair